Olive Rae Photography will be hosting me for a one day workshop in Toronto GTA covering newborn and maternity lighting and posing!
spaces are limited
September 8, 2017
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- In the morning we will be covering Newborn & in the afternoon Maternity Photography. We will be doing a model call for one newborn and one pregnant mama. I will show you the poses I do with each of these sessions, and the workflows I use to make sure I am giving my client a variety of beautiful images, newborn posing will include beanbag, wrapping, props and parent and sibling (if any) posing. Maternity posing will include boudoir, classic, and fine art style posing, as well as a few poses with hubby.
- We will cover the placement of light, what to look for, and what studio lights to buy. We will also use natural light during the maternity session to show how that can also be used in place of studio lights. We will cover different lighting techniques that will help you to create variety in your sessions, while maintaining control over your lighting and achieving consistent edits. Because lighting is the true key to getting consistency in your images.
- I will show you how I light these images to help enhance the emotional feel.
- We will have my Stand In Baby to work with to help you attempt poses safely with my guidance while our real baby is being settled or fed.
- You will be added to my mentoring Facebook group for continued guidance and assistance from me online.
Q&A and some editing will be shown at the end of the class.
You will be allowed to photograph during this and use these images in your portfolio (you just have to mention that it was I who posed and set up the shot)
I will advise you on how you can go about to take what you learned in our time together and practice.
I will also be available for questions on the business side of things. How my workflow is with my clients, questions on In Person Sales, etc.
It is my mission to set you up with the tools you need to run a lucrative newborn studio
and I want you to enjoy yourself at the same time!
9am-10am: Introductions and Lighting set ups
10am-1pm: Newborn Session - baby led, focusing on emotional images that mama will love!
1pm-2pm: Lunch (I'm buying! so likely pizza :p LOL - I could eat that everyday!)
2pm-3:30pm: Maternity Session - how I pose the female body achieving Fine Art style images - and make mama feel beautiful!
3:30pm-4:30pm: Work with Stand in Baby (excellent chance to get some muscle memory and hands on guidance with posing)
4:30pm-6pm: Q&A, generally we discuss my pricing, how I do In Person Sales, and Client Workflow
Editing guidance is better served through fully interactive online classes, which I will be holding in our Facebook group.
Duo-Payment Plan: $350 paid now, $300 due on date of mentoring session.
Or One Payment at booking for $600.
if you have any questions or you are interested in booking please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mentoring Workshop Deposit amount, the remaining balance of $300 will be due at the mentoring session in cash or email money transfer. Agreement form will need to be filled out before payment is completed. So excited to work with you!! <3
Mentoring Workshop payment in full, nothing will be due at the workshop. Agreement form will need to be filled out before payment is completed. So excited to work with you!! <3