WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- In the morning we will be covering Newborn Photography. We will be doing a model call for two newborns, that way we can ensure that you get to see as many poses as we can get done. I will show you the poses I do, the wrapping I do, as well as prop work, and parent and sibling (if any) posing.
- We will cover the placement of light, what to look for, and what studio lights to buy. We will also use natural light to show how that can also be used in place of studio lights. We will cover different lighting techniques that will help you to create variety in your sessions, while maintaining control over your lighting and achieving consistent edits. Because lighting is the true key to getting consistency in your images.
- In the afternoon we will do some Mama Love sessions, I will explain my intent behind these images, and show you why mamas who come for images of their children, fully unprepared to be photographed, leave their proofing appointment teary eyed and smiling because they have those beautiful emotional moments with their child captured for them to cherish forever.
- I will show you how I light these images to help enhance the emotional feel.
- You will be added to my mentoring Facebook group for continued guidance and assistance from me online.
Q&A and some editing will be shown at the end of the class.
You will be allowed to photograph during this and use these images in your portfolio (you just have to mention that it was I who posed and set up the shot)
I will advise you on how you can go about to take what you learned in our time together and practice.
I will also be available for questions on the business side of things. How my workflow is with my clients, questions on In Person Sales, etc.
Duo-Payment Plan: $150 paid now, $300 due on date of mentoring session.
Or One Payment at booking for $400.
if you have any questions or you are interested in booking please email me at email@example.com